Saturday, March 28, 2009

Hanna has left the Country!

Okay so I'm in France now and the time change is annoying! wwe got on the flight to charlotte from wilm. and had a 45min delay bcuz of the weather and then we got on the plane 2 frankfurt germany and i was all by myself until the flight attendent came and brought me back to everybody else. Then once we got to Frankfurt we got on a bus to Strasbourg. 3 hrs later we were in Strasbourg and Madison and I were waiting for Camille to come get us and then once she got us we went to her house. then me and madison took showers and then we walked to the park which is 5 minutes away from Camille's house. Then we walked into the zoo which is in the park adn then we walked on through the park and found other people we knew. we walked them through the zoo then we came back to Camille's and we had dinner with her mom's friends. now i'm going to sleep. jetlag stinks:(

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun.Next time Jackson and I are going...Sleep tight, and have a good time tomorrow. Luv you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah mr. hager i am too!!!!!! love you too mommy!!!!! night you have a good day too!!!!!!(:

    ReplyDelete